- About us
- Join EULITA
- What's new
- LIT materials
- LIT Search
- Upcoming Events
Benefits of EULITA Membership
Dear (Potential) Members,
Full and Associate Members of EULITA enjoy a wide range of benefits. In addition to those listed in EULITA’s Constitution, as a EULITA member you may also:
- present yourself on the EULITA website (1 page) and provide a link to your own website,
- post information about your events and news on the EULITA website,
- publish articles and LIT materials in your own language (with a short summary in E or F),
- enjoy access to all information and articles published by other members, also in other languages than EULITA’s official languages (English and French),
- enjoy preferred status as a partner of EULITA whenever EULITA submits applications for LIT projects (model curricula, trainings modules, etc.),
- attend EULITA events at EULITA member rates (detailed arrangements to be decided on a case-by-case basis),
- log in to the EULITA intranet (member forum) to exchange ideas, to obtain information, to discuss current professional issues, to receive material restricted to members (bibliographies, glossaries, downloads, etc.)
- state your EULITA membership on your stationery and website in keeping with EULITA guidelines.
Once applicants have been admitted as full or associate members and paid their membership fee, they will receive detailed practical information on the benefits mentioned above.
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Liese Katschinka, President
on behalf of the Executive Committee
Antwerp, 27 April 2010