The LIT Search project was launched in Antwerp on 6 and 7 May with the participation of all project members.
6th May: Group invited to a walking dinner at the Meir Palace. This gave everyone a chance to socialize & get to know each other.
7th May: Group met at 9 am for a one-day meeting at university campus.
- Prof. Dr. Hendrik Kockaert welcomed everyone & Liese Katschinka “launched” the project (photo).
- The co-beneficiaries introduce themselves & their associations.
- Coffee break
- Ken De Wachter gave a presentation on the financial aspects of the project (claim forms, receipts, etc).
- InterConnect, the IT partner, exposed technical aspects about all registers: what to display, ambiguity of certain terms, languages, order in which interpreters are listed, etc.
- Liese Katschinka went through the content of the project, the time line & objectives.
- Lunch break
- Open discussion regarding details (security checks; Code of Ethics, follow-up meetings).
The meeting was concluded at 3 pm.