This conference seeks to explore the role of interpreters in legal and police contexts, share current research, and identify much needed further research and training needs. We invite expressions of interest for papers.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Legal discourse and interpreters
- Police discourse and interpreters
- Law and interpreting services
- Language services provision in legal and police contexts
- Tribunals and interpreters
- Training needs of legal and police interpreters
- Specialisation and accreditation Issues
- Courts and interpreters
Expressions of interest are being sought from the translating and interpreting, and legal and law enforcement fields.
Register your interest and details by 28 January 2011 at
Further conference information will be available early in 2011.
For details, contact email@example.com